Du Velle Properties
Design and construction of a new 8849m2 warehouse on the site of a former wool mill dating back to 1875. Constructed from precast panel and iron clad, the facility contains a retail building, drive-through store, inwards goods, café, garden centre, and offices.
Arrow had a large input into the historic documenting on the site before and during the demolition of the old wool mill. This took a lot of coordination between the Council and the Historic Places Trust. The complex site had shallow valleys and steep terrain which made construction challenging due to limited access. The building is energy efficient with dimmable fluorescent lighting with HVAC control systems installed. Skylights were installed to take advantage of natural light.